Wednesday 21 August 2013

Michigan to Oregon

The lens is on its way from Michigan to Oregon to Skyler. Here is a bio from him and an example of his work!



My name is Skyler Hughes and I am a true Oregonian,born and raised. Oregon is the perfect place for me to be creative. From filming snowboarding to taking pictures of the beautiful waterfalls, Oregon has it all. I hope at some point to branch out in life and move around, but for now Oregon is my home. I enjoy being creative whether it is sketching with my friend Chris or hitting a jump on my snowboard, I try to make it my own. I am a very active person and love exploring what Oregon has to offer. I use top of the line equipment to bring you videos, photos, art, and graphic design to share with you what I see through my eyes. I am excited for what the future holds and very thankful/appreciative for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment