Wednesday 31 October 2012

The project has begun

Today I shipped the lens to New Zealand for it's first leg.  We now have about 28 photographers included in the project.  Most of them, as you would expect have specific date requests, so I was looking for someone with quick communication to squeeze in the first photograph.

The photographer is Dan Goodwin, an old acquaintance back from when I only had a superzoom and gained all my knowledge from a group on flickr full of other people with the same superzoom.  :) His work has always been of a superhigh standard, especially his black and white HDR.  Lets hope he maybe decides to create a black and white HDR for the project.  Nudge Nudge.


Also to brighten up the blog a little.  i thought I would include my favourite photo of his.  hope you dont mind Dan.




I will add a couple of new pages soon, when I get the time.
Where Is The Lens
Where Was The lens

Hopefully they are pretty self explanatory.

1 comment:

  1. Honoured to have my photo appear buddy. looking forward to receiving the lens :)

    ReplyDelete